THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Remington SPR-22 Double Rifle .30-06 Group Buy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington SPR-22 Double Rifle .30-06 Group Buy
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just established a dealer's account with a large distributor and I need to develop some volume with them. They have 23 SPR-22s Double Rifles in .30-06 available. I'd like to buy as many as possible of them and quickly turn them over. Consequently I am offering a special purchase to readers here. $850 including shipping to your FFL. I'll want money up front and an FFL before shipping. After I place the order, figure a maximum of 2 weeks until delivery to you FFL. I'd like to place the order no later than Feb 27. First come, first served. PM me if interested.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2173 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote