THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    www.HEYMUSA.com DOUBLE RIFLE SALE "AR Special"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

www.HEYMUSA.com DOUBLE RIFLE SALE "AR Special"
 Login/Join

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted
HEYM Double Rifle Sale - AR special offer!!!

I've been working for a few months now to get set up as a HEYM dealer in the U.S.

Well, the ball is officially rolling, and I've spoken to Saeed about offering AR members "AR Special Pricing" for my first order to be placed before May 1. Saeed has kindly OK'd the posting of the offer here.

Unfortunately, I can't “advertise†the prices, but can honestly say that if you're in the market for a HEYM - it's definitely worth your time (and savings) to send me a PM... Sorry, it’s kind of like Harry’s special AR offers – you’ll have to PM me for pricing.

In addition to the well-known 88B "Safari" model, I'll be importing the first of the new 88B "PH" models.

It's the exact same gun as the 88B "Safari" - without the engraving.

Over and over again, I’ve seen requests here for a true "working gun" with emphasis placed on fit, finish and function above the aesthetics.

Well, here it is.

I CAN say that this model lists for about $2K less than 88B Safari model.

So, if you're in the market, send me a P.M. for pricing.

The annual factory price increase is set to go into effect May 1.

The new website is still "under construction" but you can visit it here... www.heymusa.com

Available calibers for the 88B "Safari" & "PH" models include:

375 H&H Belted Mag
375 H&H Flanged Mag
416 Rigby
500/416 N.E.
458 Win Mag.
450 3&1/4" NE
470 NE
500 NE

>Articulated (Hinged) front trigger
>Intercepting sears
>And ejectors

Are standard features on both models.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
new_guy:

Thanks for the PM info....you got my attention.

Your prices are the best I have recently heard of on a Heym...

My impression has always been that the Heym's were the best of the new DRs, at a price I could justify...

The PH looks to be all the quality of the 88B without the engraving and with significant savings...that PH model on your website really has nice wood...

I will be giving you a call soon about one of those PH models...

Posts: 1999 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 23 April 2004Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
WOW... thanks guys for all the PMs. Responses are all current.

It seems that the pricing was as good as I hoped it would be.

There are two new soon-to-be double owners here on the forum with the "AR Special Pricing."

Thanks!

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is the 450NE 3 1/4" made on the same size action as the 470NE...differences in wt., size of action?

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
jjs - Yes, the 450 NE 3&1/4" and the 470 are both made on the same sized frame in these "PH" / "Safari" guns. Weight is about 10 lbs.

The 375s are also available on the same frame as the 470 ("PH" / "Safari") or they are also available on a smaller frame (the standard 88B). Weight is about 9 lbs.

All are also available in the larger "Jumbo" frame, up to and including the 577 & 600. The Jumbo is only available as a sidelock and goes up quite a bit in price over the two models mentioned here.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Eurogun Imports in Houston will sell either model Heym double rifle, 88B Safari or 88B "PH" for $1,000.00 less than these guys in Dallas. What's with that?

Posts: 72 | Location: Houston Texas USA | Registered: 24 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
A competitive market is a beautiful thing to see. Smiler

Mike

Posts: 21200 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Charles:

How come you're $1000 higher on the Chapuis UGEX than Champlins? Whats with that?
-----------------------------------------------
"Serious rifles have two barrels, everything else just burns gunpowder."

Posts: 1742 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have the gun in stock. If you order one it will be 2007 before you get it. If you want to order I will match that price.

Posts: 72 | Location: Houston Texas USA | Registered: 24 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I bought my Heym from Euroguns and would encourage anyone interested in a Heym to give Charles a call. He generally has a number of rifles of different makes and models in stock and is very helpful. I know I was and am a satisfied customer.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 400 Nitro Express:
Hey Charles:

How come you're $1000 higher on the Chapuis UGEX than Champlins? Whats with that?
Champlins is not a Chapuis dealer. You must mean Chaddicks. Possibly Chaddicks has a non ejector model.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Prince:
quote:
Originally posted by 400 Nitro Express:
Hey Charles:

Champlins is not a Chapuis dealer. You must mean Chaddicks. Possibly Chaddicks has a non ejector model.
Please go look at that price list. It was revised last in February 2003. It is 3 years out of date.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Charles:

No, I didn't mean Chadick's. Champlin has sold Chapuis for years. There is a string here on a Chapuis group buy. Do a search for it. Champlin's price for a UGEX non-ejector is $4400, IIRC, and $4600 with ejectors. You want $5695 for yours. You need to update the photo that you use on the web for the one you have now. The hang tag in the photo shows $5195. Wink
----------------------------------------------

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for the feedback and positive comments by PM.

This offer was not meant to cause friction. No need in letting that happen.

Those that have contacted me and placed thier orders know that they have not lost out on price.

Thanks again.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
For some reason I can't send you a PM. Would you please send me one so I can reply?

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19305 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
Will, PM Sent.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Eurogun Imports in Houston will sell either model Heym double rifle, 88B Safari or 88B "PH" for $1,000.00 less than these guys in Dallas. What's with that?

Charles Prince IS www.eurogunimports.com correct?

If so, why does he seem to be writting in 3rd person?

I have received a price from a competitor of EGI now I will PM CP.

If he is EGI I'll ask him for a price. What happens after that should be obvious.

Jack

OH GOD! {Seriously, we need the help.}

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
From the pictures the Heym PH looks like a very nice rifle.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Chris,
Email sent regarding the rifles.

Posts: 1148 | Location: The Hunting Fields | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
For those that were asking about engraving patterns... that page is now online.

You can see all the photos (And larger photos) from the link below.

http://www.heymusa.com/engraving.htm

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice!!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, Charles Prince is Eurogun Imports, Inc.
OK, to back up my boast:
Heym 88 Pro Hunter $ 12,500.00
Disengageable Ejector 800.00
Steel Grip Cap 165.00
Left hand stock 485.00
Break-O recoil reducer 150.00
Scope mount EAW Pivot 1,145.00

Conditioned upon Euroguns continuing as a Heym dealer.

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
In keeping with the spirit of competitive pricing for the "AR Special" - offered by www.HEYMUSA.com

We have made the original offering even more attractive and remind those interested that both models - including photos and detailed descriptions… can be seen at:

www.HEYMUSA.com

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have to say that this seems a bit of an odd way to introduce yourself here. Why the hell not just say "HI, I am Charles Prince and I own Eurogun Imports. We sell these guns for such and such price"? Call me crazy but I don't really care for evasive businessmen who, apparently without reason, are out to fool me into thinking they are objective when they really aren't.

JMHO,

John

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnTheGreek:
quote:

I have to say that this seems a bit of an odd way to introduce yourself here. Why the hell not just say "HI, I am Charles Prince and I own Eurogun Imports. We sell these guns for such and such price"? Call me crazy but I don't really care for evasive businessmen who, apparently without reason, are out to fool me into thinking they are objective when they really aren't.

JMHO,

John

I learned my lesson on "DoubleGunBBS". I posted as Euroguns, and got chewed out for posting as a business. I was asked not to sell guns on their site and post as an idividual only. My first experience with AR forum and I mistakenly assumed the rules were the same. Regardless of that, you maybe saved $1,000. by my evasiveness.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I doubt that. I suspect I would have saved the $1000 whether or not you decided to present yourself in an honest, straight-forward light. I also suspect that the way you handled your introduction here cost you quite a bit more than $1000.

JMHO,

John

One of Us
posted Hide Post
John,

I think the Euroguns offer was qualified a bit in a post above...something like

"Conditioned upon Euroguns continuing as a Heym dealer"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnTheGreek:
I doubt that. I suspect I would have saved the $1000 whether or not you decided to present yourself in an honest, straight-forward light. I also suspect that the way you handled your introduction here cost you quite a bit more than $1000.

JMHO,

John

Well said John.

I thought maybe it was someone pretending to be the owner of Euroguns because I couldn't imagine the actual owner would present himself in such a manner. I guess I was wrong.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

one of us
posted Hide Post
i know what he did was kinda weird but i can understand why.

the hyme rifle are great guns but unfortunalty dont come in left handed modles so im definitly out of the picture.other wise i would aready owen 1 or 2.

and im definitly a searcy fan when it comes to doubles.

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by new_guy:
Thanks guys for the feedback and positive comments by PM.

This offer was not meant to cause friction. No need in letting that happen.

It's not you it's just a competitor trying to jump your thread and mad because he wasn't smart enough to think up the idea.

I agree with JTG (can't believe I said that Eeker) It cost him much more here than he will ever realize.

Posts: 6277 | Location: Not Likely, but close. | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I wade into these waters with trepidation. But to have folks attack Charles Prince strikes me as simply wrong. How many of you of have bought something from Mr. Prince? If so, then feel free to comment otherwise I would keep my mouth shut (or fingers off the keyboard). I have, so I will comment. He treated me with respect, gave me a good deal, spent plenty of time answering all my questions and showing me multiple rifles, etc. He has been in business for a number of years and -- if you knew anything about him -- would know he does not need the money. Seems like so many folks on this site just look for something to pick a fight over, sad really. Just talk to Charles and talk to new_guy, work out your best deal with both and be done with it. But to insinuate things about someone you do not know is just wrong. My two cents.

Mike

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess I don't see an "attack" here, Mike. What I do see is a reaction to what Charles did and how he went about it. I don't think any of the guys your post seemed directed at have picked a fight.

So new_guy, a regular poster here, has established a new enterprise, of obvious interest to this board, and arranged with Saeed to announce it here. If Charles felt the need to get his name out to the members here, in the context of this thread, the best approach would have been for him to simply wish new_guy well and gone on down the road. Hijacking new_guy's thread was tacky. Obviously, I wasn't the only poster who thought so.

Other than from his posts here, I don't know new-guy from Adam. I've met Charles several times. He seems like a nice guy. However, he had a bad idea and executed it poorly.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think these two, NG and CP should break bread and figure something out.

Dont't forget folks, www.newenglandcustomgun.com is a competitor in the HEYM arena also.

Who knows what THEY might do to pull some customers, throw in an extra set of BBLs, give me the figure that I want on my trade, anything's possible...

Jack

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, the antitrust laws take a dim view of suppliers working such things out amongst themselves. Smiler

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
I wade into these waters with trepidation. But to have folks attack Charles Prince strikes me as simply wrong. How many of you of have bought something from Mr. Prince? If so, then feel free to comment otherwise I would keep my mouth shut (or fingers off the keyboard). I have, so I will comment. He treated me with respect, gave me a good deal, spent plenty of time answering all my questions and showing me multiple rifles, etc. He has been in business for a number of years and -- if you knew anything about him -- would know he does not need the money. Seems like so many folks on this site just look for something to pick a fight over, sad really. Just talk to Charles and talk to new_guy, work out your best deal with both and be done with it. But to insinuate things about someone you do not know is just wrong. My two cents.

Mike

Mike,

I don't see an attack in anything I posted. I honestly thought it was someone impersonating the owner of the store, and was very surprised to discover it was not.

I have never met New Guy or Charles Prince, so I don't have a dog in this fight.

As far as "keeping my mouth shut (or fingers off the keyboard)" I'll make that decision on my own without any input from you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This whole thread has gone way off track......

Jack

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
You're right, Jack... it has.

This is the new "PH" model the thread was intended to introduce.

www.HEYMUSA.com

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

one of us
posted Hide Post
Newguy
Can you get some prices and delivery dates on a Heym Drilling, box lock 12x12x9,3x74R with claw mounts?

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know who is who, and really don't give a crap, like the guy said I don't have a dog in this fight. What I'd like to know is what a 450/400 or 450 3 1/4 would cost?

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote