THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    German & Austrian custom makers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

German & Austrian custom makers
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted
Not that I can afford to have such a rifle built, but does anyone have websites for Fuchs, Schierring, Strietmeir, and anyone else that makes high end Germanic rifles?

thanks a ton

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
why would you want to look then ?

contact the ferlach gunmakers guild

TOMO577
DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomo577:
why would you want to look then ?

EDUCATION

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Before I could afford a custom rifle ($4000-10000) I started talking to people that made them and found that most would talk to you as people matured and financially matured throughout life. The primary thought being that everone is a customer, but maybe not right now.

These rifles are currently out of my financial realm, but some day like all the Blaser's I own now they will be something I can afford.

That and who doesn't like drooling over good wood ane engraving?

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote