THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Book- Geroge Hoyem Vol 3 The History and Development of Small Arms Ammunition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Book- Geroge Hoyem Vol 3 The History and Development of Small Arms Ammunition
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted
I just placed this ad in CLASSIFIEDS-

Volume 3 First Printing 1985

THE HISTORY AND DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL ARMS AMMUNITION

AUTOGRAPHED BY GEORGE personally to me. He was a good friend and fellow cartridge collecting nut!!

There are Three Volumes in this series-
From the dust jacket-
"Volume 3 carries the British story forward with this study of the hunting and target rifles of England, Scotland, and Ireland and the ammunition made for them."

This covers the predecessors to centerfire, 4 Bore muzzle loader, Needle fire, Pin fire, and Centerfire cartridges from 22-600 NE

Photos of The Eley Cartridge Board
ICI Ballistics Tables with detailed dimensions
Box and Packet Labels
Article by FC Selous
Detailed Appendix of cartridge dimensions and Cartridge Collectors Associations

The book has a good dust jacket that is slightly torn on the front lower righthand corner.

$175 plus shipping

If you are not interested in the Autograph, I will cut out that page and keep it with my newer volume... $150.

George passed away last year, well into his 90s

This is a MUST HAVE for Double Rifle Shooters!!
CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2570 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote