THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    German Double Rifle Authority?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

German Double Rifle Authority?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Chris E Nelson
posted
Any body know of someone who might to able to help me out with infomation on German Double rifle makers?? I have a couple high grade doubles I would like to learm more about. Thanks

Posts: 153 | Location: Montana USA | Registered: 18 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Champlin Firearms
Contact George Caswell
Enid, Oklahoma
(580)237-7388
info@champlinarms.com

Posts: 2627 | Location: Where the pine trees touch the sky | Registered: 06 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
www.germanguns.com

Jack

OH GOD! {Seriously, we need the help.}

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Jack- May have a Watson Bros 450-400 3" for sale. It is fully engraved with excellent bores and excellent overall condition. Price will NOT be.....cheap quality never is and it will be in the 15K range. GET BACK TO ME IF INTERESTED

Posts: 153 | Location: Montana USA | Registered: 18 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Try www.bobjonesguns.com

beer

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dietrich apel from the german gun collectors assn

TOMO577
DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jack- Thanks for getting back to me . I will answer all your questions if and when I decide to sell the Watson, Iam dealing on a Wilkes 500NE but if the deal falls through I will not be selling the gun (I shot my first Cape Buffalo with the Watson so Iam sort of attached to it)Rest assured that if I do decide to sell it, I will get back to you with all the answers. Regards CHris E Nelson

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jack- I have not decided to sell the Watson just yet...Iam dealing on a Wilkes 500 NE and if the deal falls through I will NOT sell the Watson (I shot my first Cape Buffalo with it so Iam sort of attached to it) Rest assured I will answer all your questions should I decide to sell it. Regards Chris E Nelson