THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Sling swivel for a Chapuis 9.3x74R
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sling swivel for a Chapuis 9.3x74R
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello:
I'm playing with my Christmas toy, a Chapuis 9.3x74R DR and would like to put swivels on it.

Does anyone know where I can get the one that fits the barrel screw?

The one for the wooden stock is no problem.

Thank you.

Oxon

One of Us
posted Hide Post
NECG

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6638 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
NECG has been unable to get one so I'm going to try myself. It shouldn't be too difficult to get a factory swivel for a Chapuis?

Or maybe something is in the water. I've been waiting 3 months for a new magazine for my Heym SR-30 WinMag. I don't see what the problem is.

Oxon

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Call or write to Dale Nygaard,he deals them.

http://www.heirloomarmes.com/index.htm

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If Dale does not have any contact JJ Perodeau at Champlin Arms 580 237 7388.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks for the suggestions - I contacted Dale and he said he'd put one in the mail on Monday

I appreciate your suggestions, guys - Thanks!

Oxon