THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Vintagers Side by Side Double Gun Championships this week
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vintagers Side by Side Double Gun Championships this week
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted
Well this week is the Vintagers side by side championships. I sure wish some more AR guys would come and make the shoot. I am presently entered in two events the stopping rifle with my 450#2 and the stalking rifle single shot Ruger #1 in 30/06.
I will have pics and videos of the event.
http://www.addieville.com/

Sept 27 thur 30

Mike

charging buffalo 2 shots in a 5 foot opening

running lion 2 shots

timed event popup lions 4 shots.

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good luck Mike. tu2

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Looks like a lot of fun. I need to put this on the bucket list.

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
We were going to come out this year...great new venue/location!
Couldn't get Alaska Airlines- well first class as required by my Wife- direct SEA Boston, and with American in Bankruptcy...and all the folderol....we didn't want to go to Atlanta on Delta...so here we are sitting on the edge of beautiful Lake Pend Oreille, Sandpoint ID and going fishing in the AM.
Looks like the weather may not cooperate this year again??
Good Luck....wanted to come and tend one of my doubles for sale with one of the vendors too...
Cheers

470EDDY

Posts: 2677 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote