New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canvas Sling ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm trying to find a canvas sling for my Merkel. Does anyone know where I can order one?

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Like this one? 3/4 and 1"
http://www.jeffsoutfitters.com/store.aspx?panel=3&productid=62&categoryid=62

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Edited post. . .

I got my sling from Trader Keith. It is very nice.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
"Trader Keiths" sell an excellent canvas sling.
Trader Rifle Strap =appox$50
1-800-338-3146. NH
ozhunter

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have both slings mentioned above. I like the Trader Keith sling best. The leather on the other one is not the best quality.

Mike

Mike Davis
DRSS

Posts: 167 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 09 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
I bought mine from Lewis & Drake. It is the Mullholland brand and well made. It was also $50.

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2271 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Under 'Traditional Accessories'
I bought a wonderful 5cm wide all leather shotgun sling from them couple moons ago. thumb
yankees

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Westley / Richards = accessories / slings

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the responses; I'll check out the sites.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote