Find
Notify
Tools

Need .450 No. 2 brass
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted
Howdy Gents, just thought I would ask, if anyone sees any .450 No. 2 NE brass (either Huelsen-Horneber or Kynoch) at DSC, SCI, SHOT Show or other, I would like to buy 100 cases and will pay a generous finder's fee. Thanks!

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Paul,
Captech International shows to have the 450 NE #2 in stock. It won't be the brands you're looking for, it will be Jamison Brass, but they do show it in stock.
www.captechinternational.com will bring up a google page and then click on their site.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Paul, see if Tony Black (450 NE #2) has any to spare. That's his primary DR caliber.

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PS: What new jewel did you pick up now? :-)

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
The brass is for the W J Jeffery, I have had it now for a couple of years. Jamison brass will not chamber, but Kynoch and Horneber work. I bought 70 cases from Bill Stewart but all but 20 got lost in the mail.

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Paul
l have some 450 No2 brass.
I am currently not at home, I am preparing for the Houston Safari show.
I hope to be home for a day or two before I leave for the SCI show in Las Vegas. I will contact you when I get home. I have at least a 100 new cases I can spare.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote