Find
Notify
Tools

Things to come
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aaron Little
posted
Hello double gun enthusiast, I first wanted to thank everyone who has followed my work and supported it. The first three years in business have been great for me. I've met and had dealings with many great people from here and other places whom I now consider personal friends. I love what I do and am thankful I am allowed to do so. In this short timeframe I've also made big life steps; from getting married, jumping on an opportunity to buy our property, and of course run a business. There's no way I could have achieved this without the support of you and my family. Looking back I'm in disbelief of everything that has happened in my life during this short time, I consider myself very lucky.

My typical work up to this point has been things like conversions, shotgun sleeving, finishing, regulation, stock making, complex gunsmithing work, etc...My intentions from the beginning have been to be a manufacturer of my own guns, one that is focused on double guns and single shots of absolute quality.

This time came much faster than I had anticipated, alas its here and Ive finally been able to begin the road in that direction. I have a fair amount of projects I need to get out the door while I also begin a few recent from-scratch commissions. It will be a delicate balance to achieve this, and at this point I'm going to have to close my books from taking in new work that isn't inline with that direction. That's not to say this will be indefinite, just at this time its a necessary step.

I am very excited to see what the future brings, and I cant wait to show everyone what I have going on here at A.M. Little Bespoke Gunmakers.

All the Best,
Aaron Little

http://www.facebook.com/profil...p?id=100001646464847

A.M. Little Bespoke Gunmakers LLC
682-554-0044
Michael08TDK@yahoo.com

Posts: 1023 | Location: Mineola, TX | Registered: 15 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
let me be the first to say congrats, and good luck. I can't wait to see your actions, and I hope to own one of your bespoke weapons one day. My only concern is that your popularity will outpace my finances.

Keep it up. Us young guns have to keep the English tradition alive.

Posts: 1279 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Aaron,

Does this mean you will be too busy to go shoot hogs with us? Wink

Wish you the best in this new venture and look forward to your finished product.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aaron Little
posted Hide Post
Judging from the recent destruction on my place I'll be able to set up on some hogs from my shop window! I may have to invite AR out for a shoot!

682-554-0044
Michael08TDK@yahoo.com

Posts: 1023 | Location: Mineola, TX | Registered: 15 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buckstix
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Little:
"....... My typical work up to this point has been things like conversions, shotgun sleeving, finishing, regulation, stock making, complex gunsmithing work, etc...My intentions from the beginning have been to be a manufacturer of my own guns, one that is focused on double guns and single shots of absolute quality.

This time came much faster than I had anticipated, alas its here and Ive finally been able to begin the road in that direction. I have a fair amount of projects I need to get out the door while I also begin a few recent from-scratch commissions. It will be a delicate balance to achieve this, and at this point I'm going to have to close my books from taking in new work that isn't inline with that direction.

All the Best,
Aaron Little

Congratulations Aaron ! !

The 600NE and 700NE Double projects that you built for me will forever attest to your talents. I'm proud to own them.

I guess I shouldn't have waited so long for my next conversion project. Wink

All the Best

wave

600 NE BUILD <-

700 NE BUILD <-

" .... you never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early .... "

How to Hunt Wisconsin Whitetail Deer with a Cannon

How to Hunt Feral Cats with a Mortar

Posts: 2142 | Location: Whitetail Country - Wisconsin | Registered: 28 September 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 218 Bee
posted Hide Post
To folks that haven't met or had dealings with Aaron Little: you've missed a genuine pleasure and I suggest that you remedy that situation as quickly as possible!

Aaron is a young man, but he's the real deal...talented, honest and hard working. I've got one of his double rifle conversions on the rack (a dainty little .30-30 WCF) and he's got a '70s vintage Brno ZKK-601 that he's stocking into a mini-express rifle for me. I'm afraid he'll have to build me a proper single shot before too awful long!

Go get 'em, lad! I'm looking forward to seeing what your final designs look like!

Mark

DRSS

"I always take care to fire into the nearest hillside and, lacking that, into darkness." - the late Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 608 | Location: Coleman County, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
Aaron,
How about a double rifle hog hunt at your place?
And maybe we could allow anyone with a gun that you have made or worked on attend too. Wink

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aaron, all the best.

Posts: 20140 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aaron Little
posted Hide Post
The balls on these things!

682-554-0044
Michael08TDK@yahoo.com

One of Us
Picture of buckstix
posted Hide Post
Do you need to borrow a rifle? Or should I come down and take care of the problem for you?

" .... you never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early .... "

How to Hunt Wisconsin Whitetail Deer with a Cannon

How to Hunt Feral Cats with a Mortar

Posts: 2142 | Location: Whitetail Country - Wisconsin | Registered: 28 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Aaron

Posts: 373 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 13 April 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mt Al
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Aaron!

Posts: 1067 | Location: Bozeman, MT | Registered: 21 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
I applaud your decision to become a full on gunmaker - particularly since part will be the manufacture of single shots!

Any teasers you can let out on that front?

Posts: 3243 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best of luck Aaron. I know it's a lot of hard with a lot of satisfaction!

JP Sauer Drilling 12x12x9.3x72
David Murray Scottish Hammer 12 Bore
Alex Henry 500/450 Double Rifle
Steyr Classic Mannlicher Fullstock 6.5x55
Steyr Classic Mannlicher Fullstock .30-06
Walther PPQ H2 9mm
Walther PPS M2
Cogswell & Harrison Hammer 12 Bore Damascus
And Too Many More

Posts: 1857 | Location: Chattanooga, TN | Registered: 10 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D R Hunter
posted Hide Post
Will you be making this jem?

D/R Hunter

Correct bullet placement, combined with the required depth of bullet penetration, results in an anchored animal...

Posts: 997 | Location: Florida - A Little North of Tampa  | Registered: 07 August 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
The 600NE and 700NE Double projects that you built for me will forever attest to your talents. I'm proud to own them.

I guess I shouldn't have waited so long for my next conversion project. Wink

All the Best

I simply love your work, and like the above comment, I too waited too long for several different reasons that were beyond my power to solve, I waited too long for the regulation of my Winchester O/U 9.3X74R and a conversion of a Pedersoli double chambered for 458 RCBS to be converted with lighter barrels chambered for 450-400 3". TOO BAD, my loss!

However, congratulations on your new business goal to build your own brand! I wish you every success! Your work is certainly bespoke and will be a fine addition to the double rifle world for years to come!

Your friend Mac! old tu2

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good luck with your new venture. Keep us posted on your progress.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Roscoe Stephenson
posted Hide Post
D/R Hunter:

I don't think he will be making that .450 NE you displayed since I happen to own the rifle and I took those photographs.

If you would be interested to see it in full, you can go here: http://rbsiii.com/collection/rifles/gibbs_450/

Curl

RoscoeStephenson.com

YOUR DOUBLE RIFLE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND.

Posts: 39 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 20 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That rifle is my favorite gun I have ever seen.

Posts: 1279 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote