THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    WOODLEIGH BULLETS LOADING MANUAL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WOODLEIGH BULLETS LOADING MANUAL
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted
Thought you would be interested to know the long awaited Woodleigh Bullets Loading Manual is now available. This book was put together by Geoff McDonald, founder of Woodleigh, Graeme Wright, master double rifle guru and author of SHOOTING THE BRITISH DOUBLE RIFLE, and Hans Bosstert.
You can purchase them on the Woodleigh website, I bought two from Huntington Die Specialties this week, on sale at 32.xx with book rate postage added in US.
I'm anxious to see this book, finally!!
Graeme's book in 3rd edition now seems to be sold out and commanding $350+ on the secondary market!! Huntington is expecting one more case, second of two ordered?? You might want to place an order...they will be sold at regular listed price.
I have encouraged Graeme to do a second printing, however, he is contemplating a 4th Edition!!
Enjoy.....
Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2676 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent manual, with great pics of some of Geoff's hunts, buff hunts up north in addition to loading info. I got mine two weeks ago at ShotExpo and ordered three more from Huntington's for friends.

Buy several--it's that good.

Dave Manson

Posts: 697 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Steve,

I didn't realize what I had. A good client of mine that did some of the data collection for the Woodleigh manual just gave me a copy of the manual and Graeme's 3rd edition book while I was in Australia recently. Luck me!

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13015 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Any idea what the first edition might be worth?

I have the first and the third but might decide to let the first one go.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11241 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Dial up AbeBooks, Alibris Books on the Web and just put in author and title...it will astound you...now, remember, these are asking prices and if they are still available...NOT SOLD...lots of difference!!
Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2676 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Woodleigh Manual has been out a couple of years now, unless they have updated it?

I bought some bullets off their stand at the Sydney Shot Show a couple weeks ago, their Manual still looked the same.

Would like a 4th Edition of Graeme Wright’s excellent book.

DRSS

Posts: 1974 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I was perusing the KYNAMCO website and noticed they have Graeme's 3rd Edition- SHOOTING THE BRITISH DOUBLE RIFLE on their website at 49UKP, I expect plus shipping?
They also have a VERY COOL Millennium Coffee Mug with the Kynoch lion logo in Gold on a deep blue background....that would look great on the bar or feel good sipping morning coffee from...I am tempted...!!

Here's a link- http://www.kynochammunition.co.uk/posters-books.html

CHEERS,

470EDDY

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I spoke with KYNAMCO this morning, and they are sold out of Graeme's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" unfortunately. They did have some Kynoch logo mugs left though, and I ordered a few for myself.

Posts: 319 | Location: SW Idaho, USA | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have books 1 and 2..Are they valuable?..I don't have this latest one with Woodleigh loads in it..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42167 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Ray,
Check in on Amazon, AbeBooks, or Alibris...you will be shocked!! Now these are ASKING prices...the books are still available!!
The old H&H US rep says he still has copies of 3rd Edition...@$350!!
Cheers,

470EDDY