THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Save the date - HEYM Big Bore Shoot - Sep 24, Dallas TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Save the date - HEYM Big Bore Shoot - Sep 24, Dallas TX
 Login/Join

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted
Many of you have seen the posts from the shoots (aka: HEYM Challenge) we've had in Germany... it's a great time to visit with like-minded hunters, handle and shoot some nice rifles, and have a lot of fun shooting.

We're now planning a similar event in Dallas.

The plan is to arrive on Friday the 23rd.
We'll shoot at our private range on Saturday the 24th.
Depart Dallas on Sunday the 25th.

All guests will stay at a local hotel together, and we'll have catered meals, drinks, transportation, etc...

There will be more details to follow as we get closer, but if you are interested in attending, please drop me an email at info@heymusa.com, as the hotel is relatively small, and we'll have limited space available.

Hope to see you there!

Chris

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Chris,

Sounds like fun!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
There are only a few hotel rooms left, so please let us know if you would like to attend.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
Chris I have a buddy with a Limited Entry tag that weekend I am guiding as he has never hunted Antelope. So unfortunately I can't make it. When you get back in town give me a jingle.
Thx

Mac

Posts: 1747 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote