THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Ordered Hornady bullets today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ordered Hornady bullets today
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted
Got on the phone with Hornady and ordered 2 boxes of 400 grain softpoints in .410 caliber.

Hopefully MidwayUSA and other will have them at a cheaper price soon. Hornady is the only place that I can find that has them.

As soon as the bullets get in, a few are off to Corbin for a .408 resizing die. My rifle is .408 caliber.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Rusty,
are they selling any loaded ammo? Midway is out with no back order.

DRSS

Posts: 1155 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I didn't ask. Worth a call, althought it was a bit expensive on the website.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ok, thanks.

DRSS

Posts: 1155 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yahoo! when are the solids going to be available???????

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1229 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Ernest,
To tell ya the truth I never asked. My 9.3 Hornady bullets from MidwayUSA showed up today. A good looking protected softpoint. Hopefully I can do some reloading tomorrow.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I fecioeved the new Huntington's catelog the other day and they list the new steel jacketed splods in375, 458 and 450/400 diameters. I assume since they are listed, they are in stock. Also they list Woodleigh solids and softs for the 450/400 in three diameters.408,.410 amd .411.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote