KFW 250-3000
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
http://finegunroom.basspro.com...tail&product_id=1300

Like a fool i tried to buy it for $999, but i guess it was a typo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Would that be fun or what. What a cool rifle. So how much did that go for.
Kidd

Posts: 141 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 11 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent them my cc # which i had pre authorized for 2k on this transaction, i got an email saying that my card was declined so i called them only to learn that they tried to run my card for 10k. AFAIK its still available.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They changed the price to $9,999.99. That's probably why they tried to hit you for $10K...they didn't know it was mis-listed on the website.

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a 1920s version of that very rifle, down to the caliber. Mine has no maker's name, just "Made in Germany" on the rib where the name would ordinarily appear.

Don't think mine weighs quite as much, though, and the recoil pad needs replacing.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice

I wish one of the close ups had been of just the action.

It looks like a clam shell action.

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
while i was in the double rifle mood, i got myself a baikal mr221 45/70- much less than 10k Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
and i purchased some dies and brass from the AR classifieds. Any recommendations on load development?

One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Fan
posted Hide Post
10.000.-US-$ Eeker Eeker
A customer of us, have had a double in .250-3000. But he had "destroyed" the rifle with reboring to 8x57IRS.
In Germany, at the moment, you will be a lucky guy, when you get 2000.-€ for such a rifle. Roll Eyes

Martin

Posts: 824 | Location: Munich, Bavaria, thats near Germany | Registered: 23 November 2003Reply With Quote