Find
Notify
Tools

Bailey Bradshaw
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JDA-CO
posted
Hey Pal - What's your backlog looking like - If I were to order one of the double falling blocks, how long until delivery?

Thanks!

JDA-CO

One of Us
posted Hide Post
JDA-CO,
the line startes right behind me as of this am. yeep I made the leap into the deep end of the pool Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JDA-CO
posted Hide Post
Did he give you an idea when yours would be done?

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Drop a dime and call him directly.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
JDA,

Backlog is running about 16-18 months. Did you see them in Dallas?

Thanks

Bailey Bradshaw

www.bradshawgunandrifle.com

I'm in the gun buildin bidness, and cousin....bidness is a boomin

Posts: 568 | Location: Diana, TX | Registered: 10 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JDA-CO
posted Hide Post
Thanks Pal!

One of Us
Picture of JDA-CO
posted Hide Post
OOPS! Sorry, didn't answer your question.

No, I didn't go to the show, just been watching your work around here.

JDA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
JDA-CO,
his work looks good on here but i have been lucky enough to watch him build a few or his rifles and even luckier too have been able to shoot them. the balance is perfect the weight to recoils is great. and he is totally anal about every asspecked rotflmo the quality of every single part

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JDA-CO
posted Hide Post
I should have pulled the trigger 6-7 months ago when I first talked to Bailey on the phone - I'm doing an ele/hippo/croc/buff hunt in August - The gun would have been ready!

That's what I get I suppose... Ken has that sweet little VC 450-400 on his site... I might just have to get it and call it a day!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You know the old saying
"Wait broke the wagon"
I am glad mine is almost completed
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin paided my deposit today so the waiting list just got a little longer Big Grin Big Grin

450/400 with ghost ring rears sight fiber optic front sight. working rifle No bells and whistles just great rifle for hunting large critters with bad attatudes dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:
Big Grin paided my deposit today so the waiting list just got a little longer Big Grin Big Grin

450/400 with ghost ring rears sight fiber optic front sight. working rifle No bells and whistles just great rifle for hunting large critters with bad attatudes dancing

So why did you order it in a mouse cartridge?

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
wanted something to shoot rabbits with in texas rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:

and smart arses ? Big Grin

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scriptus:
quote:

and smart arses ? Big Grin

scriptus,
I would have to own a ammo factory to be able to make a scratch in that population in rotflmo texas bsflag

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hooker, congrats on the FBDR order! I understand the fitting for it was quite involved...having to compensate for the limps wrists and all. :-)

Posts: 20139 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
biebs,
as usual you misunderstood it was compesation for the limp and differing high from my right side to my left. it's a thing only one legged people have to deal with. I will draw you a picture and explain in small words later. now drink you milk and take your nap.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds complex!

Posts: 20139 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
noop not at all baliey said something about the stock looking like it leaned to the left to compensate or something to that affect. Big Grin