THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    .474 North Fork bullets available
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.474 North Fork bullets available
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Gents:

I have in my possesion a full unopened box of North Fork (cup points) bullets for 470 NE that are .474 dia. instead of .475. My double likes the .475 so I never used them. Mike sent them to me as he had them and said to go ahead and try them while I was waiting for the .475's to become available. I slugged the barrel and didn't even bother to try them as my came in at .475. I will bring them to Reno if any one wants them. Mike was kind enough to send them to me free of charge, and if I used them to send him a check. So while I don't want anything for them...it would be only prudent that Mike receive payment if you can use them.

Let me know as I leave for Reno tomorrow.

Thanks.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You have PM

Lo do they call to me,
They bid me take my place
among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
Where the brave may live forever.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gary but not necessary. Just get them to someone that can use them. Be forewarned, if you have a 474 barrel they will work fine. If you have a 475 barrel, they won't. The design is not forgiving to oversize barrel conditions.

Posts: 437 | Location: WY | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey, Mike. 475Guy PM'd me....I'm shipping them to him. Hope all is well.

Take care.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote