THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Bought brass now need the guns.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bought brass now need the guns.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A friend sold me three boxes of new, old stock, HDS brass, two in 450-400 3 1/4" and one in 450 3 1/4" at a good price. Logic dictates that I need to own guns to go with the brass, right?
Besides my other rifles are being asked to shoulder too much of the burden and are in need of a little time off. It's only right that I look for suitable companions to help them with their rather heavy work loads of hunting deer and elk.

Whats that? No dear they aren't THAT expensive and besides they are an investment. Right guy's?

You need to back me up on this fellows!

Where does this all end? So many doubles, so little time.

Posts: 231 | Location: Central Oregon | Registered: 08 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LRH270
posted Hide Post
The most foolproof argument I've found is buying guns for the grandkids.

Of course, sometimes I forget that the grandson is left-handed......

RMEF Life Member
SCI
DRSS
Chapuis 9,3/9,3 + 20/20
Simson 12/12/9,3
Zoli 7x57R/12
Kreighoff .470/.470

We band of 9,3ers!

The Few. The Pissed. The Taxpayers.

Posts: 1582 | Location: Arizona and Nevada since 1979. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you absolutely NEED a new gun!!!!! BOOM lefty Smiler

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote