Find
Notify
Tools

Nice Pig
 Login/Join

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted
Well it isn't as big as Chris' 400 pounder, but I did get a nice one this morning.

Why post it here? Because I SHOULD have shot it with a double!

I was only intending to fill feeders but got there a little too early and decided to see what came in to the first feeder.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
too embarrassing to be shown here...

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Must be one of Heym's new double rifle models??????

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I forgot to add:

jumping jumping :jumpin animal g:

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Very nice indeed!

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
From a classy double to a Green Plastic Bolt Action. You are all class !!! LOL

Have you forwarded the photo to Heym's Head office to show them what a great job you are doing representing the Heym product range Big Grin !!! LOL

Well done on the pig. Confirms the saying you use what you have in your hands at the time.

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a beast and such a ugly mug, and that pig is not very pretty either. Just kiddin great animal

JD

DRSS
9.3X74 tika 512
9.3X74 SXS
Merkel 140 in 470 Nitro

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Nicely done, Chris!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
Nice pig Chris,never mind the wisecracks tu2

DRSS

Posts: 2278 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
You could always photo shop it. Roll Eyes

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chris you must be lacking in the abuse catagory lately in life, because once you posted that hog with plasic/titanium action/xxxx scope you knew a verbal woopin was comin from the guys. Your the man.

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We only pick on those we like!

JD

DRSS
9.3X74 tika 512
9.3X74 SXS
Merkel 140 in 470 Nitro

One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted Hide Post
!!IMPOSTOR!! This must be a twin brother escapee from the nut house the real Chris Sells has not told us about!!! Here's the Chris we know...

Big Grin Nice pig, tell us about the ray gun in the pic?

And whats up with the Buck Rodgers suit? jumping

By the way, your greens clash! jumping jumping

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
yuck

Buck rogers.......Thats funny.

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mississippian:
And whats up with the Buck Rodgers suit?

Ah,... that's my poison ivy protection suit.

This property apparently has some sort of poison ivy fertilizer study being conducted.

You got anything to spray on that from the plane??? I could sure use it!

Nigel - I did have a HEYM barrel put on the bolt rifle!

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

one of us
posted Hide Post
That must be Chris's Bolt Rifle Trash Evil Twin Big Grin
rotflmo

Nice Pig. tu2

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just tell it like it was. You were out with the 275 Riby and channeling Bell when the beast rushed the porters. Nice Hog!

HBH

One of Us
Picture of 450/400
posted Hide Post
Wrong forum, clearly. This needs top be moved to the Hog Hunting or Medium Bore Rifles forum...a 7x57 bolt gun does not belong here...

Posts: 675 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 26 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chris.

NICE

I know.....you are saving the double for the really big pig.. Tuesday morning.

small cal..small game / double ..big pig.

Elton Rambin
Mail/Ship: 1802 Horse Hollow Rd.
Barksdale, Texas 78828
Phone: 479 461 3656
Ranch: 830-234-4366
Check our Hunt & Class Schedule
at
www.ftwoutfitters.com

4 Rules of Gun Safety
1/ Treat all guns as though they are loaded.
2/ Never point the muzzle at anything you do not want to shoot.
3/ Do not put your finger on trigger until your sights are on target and you are ready to shoot.
4/ Be sure of your target and safe background.

Posts: 268 | Location: Western Arkansas/Barksdale,TX. USA | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 450/400:
Wrong forum, clearly. This needs top be moved to the Hog Hunting or Medium Bore Rifles forum...a 7x57 bolt gun does not belong here...

animal
Rough room! Fair, but rough! Wink

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
You're right, Rusty.

With friends like this... huh? Smiler

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted Hide Post
Chris gets extra latitude since he's a dealer-o-doubles. Big Grin

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
Nice pig either way Chris. Don't listen to these guys. I have it from reliable sources they have lesser guns as well.

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1259 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted Hide Post
Nice pig, Chris; and yes you posted in the right forum. Right forum to receive the appropriate grief. Congrats!

Antlers
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw the "NICE PIG" thread under Chris' name, and thought he started dating again!!!!!

Posts: 20142 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
I saw the "NICE PIG" thread under Chris' name, and thought he started dating again!!!!!

Now that's cold!

Funny but cold! Big Grin

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think Biebs has gone over to the Dark Side...

Rich

yuck

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
One of the benefits of AR - everyone get's their turn in the barrel eventually.

When I saw the photo, my first question was, "where did the hair go???" Eeker Fortuntatly, I'm not too sensitive to about male pattern baldness.

Give me a few more days, and I'll try to redeem myself by posting something better for you... with a double in the photo. Wink

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
I think Biebs has gone over to the Dark Side...

Rich

yuck

You don't mean... A single barreled bolt gun shooter like Chris do you? ( Horror) shame

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by new_guy:

Give me a few more days, and I'll try to redeem myself by posting something better for you... with a double in the photo. Wink

This more like it?

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

one of us
posted Hide Post
Absof^&%inglutly!

And Congrats. Hope you ae having a great time.

HBH

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Awesome bull, Chris! One of the best pictures I've seen as well!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!

one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted Hide Post
OH yeah - much more appropriate!! Congratulations, Chris!

Antlers
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted Hide Post
Chris, You look so nice in green!