THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    450/400 K-Gun and Trijicon RMR sight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

450/400 K-Gun and Trijicon RMR sight
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone have any suggestions on putting a
Trijicon RMR sight on the rear of the barrels
where the removalable block is located. Sources
for mounts, qualified gunsmiths that know how
to do this??? Also interested in recent posts of
a rear peep sight or ghost ring rear sight for
same gun, possibly interchangable on one base.
Love my new double gun....need better sights for old eyes..........

Posts: 295 | Location: Willow City, Texas & Polebridge, Montana | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Look under Guns America double rifles. There has been an ad there for a modified Weaver steel base that fits into the space and extends forward. They want $225 for it. I saw a Krieghoff with this system and a 2&1/2 power Leupold. It worked really well. My gunsmith said it could be done for half that using the gunsmith blank from Brownell.

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
You can also call Turnbull Restorations,doug does this work on his lever actions & I am sure he will provide any info that you might require,our own New Guy who is a dealer for Heym rifles can also help you.

DRSS

Posts: 2282 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I checked Guns America Doubles and Gun Broker.com for parts. No listings now.
Will call Chris at Heym tomorrow. Thanks

Posts: 295 | Location: Willow City, Texas & Polebridge, Montana | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote