THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Blaser R 93 double barrel repeater
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blaser R 93 double barrel repeater
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I know this information will make some eyebrows rise .Following the saga of the FUCHS double barrel rifle repeater , now Blaser is advertising theirs in the web page under the name of R 93 Hamed duo. Interesting to know that part of the 1 Euro (equivalent in local money ) per liter of gas that I am paying is going to R & D ( research & development ) of our beloved big boys toys.
Blaser site : www.blaser.de
Pulki (Pfeil , arrow in mapuche language)

Posts: 93 | Location: Santiago, Chile. | Registered: 13 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks , that answers the question as to what gun the new special RWS gold plated cartridges sre for !! animal

posted Hide Post
direct link to R 93 Duo "Mod.Hamed"

--
“Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.” - Jeff Cooper

Posts: 19 | Location: Prescott, AZ, USA | Registered: 21 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Talk about a pimped out double. Too much MTV.

Hell, why not one with a bottom feed magazine in semi auto?

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Since each barrel has to be separately cocked, it's kind of a throwback to the hammerguns of old.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Don't let Tony see this one!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well its different, why is it that some are not happy till they have rifles looking like street walkers. Since that guy owns a country or a good part of one, I guess what every floats your boat.

Posts: 1070 | Location: East Haddam, CT | Registered: 16 July 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of 500NE
posted Hide Post
Guys,

There's even one for sale at the moment:
http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=1067463

The auction is in german, but I guess you can figure out the major points and price... :-)

Cheers, 500NE

Posts: 23 | Location: Vienna, Austria | Registered: 14 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
as noted by the phenominal success of the fuchs rifle totally obsoleting all double rifles this can only be expected to be another whopping success for an inane german gunbuilder of rubbish !

TOMO577
DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
The only thing that this thing has to justify it's existance, is the fact that it has two barrels. I wouldn't trade a used Pedersoli Kodiak for it, sraight across, if I had to keep it!

Thes things are an exercise in futility! thumbdown

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i got one of those and when i use it i wear this....

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Wow! Tha hat sure sets off your chin whiskers nicely.. You're styleing!

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
just to let you know that is NOT me in the photo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 700 nitro:

What if we do not believe you?

Wink

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think it is him...or his evil twin "pimpy".
Oakland Raiders...it fits. Does it have pockets for the used batteries?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i do owen that suit joking aside i wear it on halloween. and it does have pockets.

one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
quote:

Like hell....that is you! Big Grin

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 500grains:
quote:

What if we do not believe you?

Wink

animal animal

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote