THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Vintagers double gun championships pics & video
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vintagers double gun championships pics & video
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
kebco, rare i say anything but you are a gun whore. this has nothing to do with a a VC. the guy is a good shot. Stay in your cave.

Just my 2 cents but let it be what it is.

York, SC

One of Us
Picture of DoubleDon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigBBear:
kebco, rare i say anything but you are a gun whore. this has nothing to do with a a VC. the guy is a good shot. Stay in your cave.

Just my 2 cents but let it be what it is.

Wow, too much booze late at night?? Confused

All I read into Ken's post is a sincere congrats to Josh and a statement of fact. Lighten up big boy!Smiler

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1696 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
BigBear, I have to side with Don on this, too. Far as I know, Ken sweated through the event along with all the other attendees and vendors, and is certainly entitled to congratulate the winner, even if he is a VC dealer. Geez.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16409 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
BigBear, I have to side with Don on this, too. Far as I know, Ken sweated through the event along with all the other attendees and vendors, and is certainly entitled to congratulate the winner, even if he is a VC dealer. Geez.

+2

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3460 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Antlers
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brett Adam Barringer:
quote:
Originally posted by retreever:
My .577 got even.

Ouch!!!! How'd that happen?

Brett

Yeah Mike, what happened here???

Antlers
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Heym 450/400 3"

Posts: 1990 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CCMDoc:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:

+2

+3
BBB this is out of character with you, yea, he added a little sales pitch after his congratulations, rightfully so, have a better weekend.

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote