THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    WTB - Valmet or Tikka Double trigger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - Valmet or Tikka Double trigger
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone have a Tikka or Valmet 412 double trigger that they would like to sell? Please pm me with the details if you do.

Thanks

Posts: 450 | Location: AB, Canada | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have one with both 12 ga barrel set and 9.3X74 double rifle ,Its agreat set up. I did a 3.5 lb trigger job on mine. It was hard to open and close untill I trimmed the springs a little. I am still working up loads.
Russ Gould is the inporter do a search you will find his link.

JDh

DRSS
9.3X74 tika 512
9.3X74 SXS
Merkel 140 in 470 Nitro

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi!

Check Ebay!! saw one there earlier today!

Good luck!

Jim

PROUD MEMBER OF DRSS!!

Posts: 95 | Location: Sweden, Europe | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JJP:
Does anyone have a Tikka or Valmet 412 double trigger that they would like to sell? Please pm me with the details if you do.

Thanks

JJP, I assume you are looking for the triggers only, if so Russ Gould can get them for you. I need a set as well, for a 12 ga Valmet "FINNISH LION" shotgun. beer

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
They make double triggers for these 412s? Packy

one of us
posted Hide Post
Folks, I'm not looking to spend a pile of dough on the trigger set. The single select I have works fine, I wanted to see if I could find a set that someone didn't want anymore. Hundreds of dollars is not an option.

Posts: 450 | Location: AB, Canada | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote