THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    WTB: 750 Grain .577 NE Woodleigh Solids
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: 750 Grain .577 NE Woodleigh Solids
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted
Having trouble finding someone that has these in stock. If you either have some you would like to part with or know where I might find some, let me know. Looking for 3 or 4 boxes (25 per book). Thanks.

Mike

Posts: 21391 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike,
Have you checked with Huntingtons.com?

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Yes, they have them on backorder. So does Midway. Thanks for the try though. I ordered some Barnes solids and some Woodleigh hydrostatically stabilized just in case I am skunked in the Woodleigh FMJ search.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Have you considered the CEB solids? My VC shoots them very well and IIRC, your 577 is a VC also. I'll give you a box if you want to try them out.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
These are for my Searcy. I may try the CEB bullets, but will give the Barnes and Woodleigh HS a try first -- since I already ordered them. Thanks, I may be back to you on the offer.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Try these guys http://www.custombrassandbullets.com/
or Hawk Bullets

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DoubleDon
posted Hide Post
Mike, I have 2 unopened boxes of same. $120 shipped. If you want them, PM me and I will ship them out tomorrow via USPS.

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1698 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Don, done deal. PM sent.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
I should have some as well Mike. I will check tonight. I can just ship them to you and you can replace them when they are available again. I would think I have a few boxes.

Mac

Posts: 1731 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DoubleDon
posted Hide Post
Mike, PM received and PM sent. Woodleigh's going out tomorrow. Smiler

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1698 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. I think I am set for the moment now. Appreciate Mac and Don offers.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
l am trying to organise an account here with Woodleigh, through a gun shop l am involved with here. Being locally made, its good to see an Ozzy product getting used so widely.
But l am not sure on the implications or restrictions of exporting from here, or your importing restrictions.

Cheers
Jack

Posts: 80 | Location: Queensland. Oz | Registered: 08 September 2011Reply With Quote