New
Find
Notify
Tools

Snap Caps from CSC
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just came across this while browsing a bit, a new (to me) Snap Cap for our Doubles, that might be "fancy"... http://www.csmcspecials.com/product_p/riflesnap.htm

Anyone bought these?

Cheers
Orvar

Posts: 1490 | Location: New York | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
No, but they look a bit like the nickel-plated ones my son-in-law got from Kynoch for me, which would probably be well-accepted in Mayfair. As such, the price sounds reasonable.

Posts: 5106 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
I have them for my 470 and 450/400 doubles - they are very nice.

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much - will order them for me 450 & 500

Posts: 1490 | Location: New York | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orvar:
Just came across this while browsing a bit, a new (to me) Snap Cap for our Doubles, that might be "fancy"... http://www.csmcspecials.com/product_p/riflesnap.htm

Anyone bought these?

Cheers
Orvar

I have a pair of them for my Merkel 140E 9.3X74R double. They are very well made and weigh about the same as a loaded round, to ejectors work well with them.

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Have them in 500 NE, 450/400 NE and 9.3x 74. Very nice but not inexpensive but you get what you pay for.

Posts: 10 | Location: Winnipeg, Canada | Registered: 29 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
I have a pair for my 375F but use A-Zoom ones for the 470NE.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote