Find
Notify
Tools

kodiak double part
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of tonto
posted
I need a sear spring for my kodiak double rifle was working up loads for my alaskan bear hunt when the left one broke. I have a pair on order but it going to take at least 6 weeks. anyone know where you can get parts for one?
Dean

Posts: 1057 | Location: adirondacks,NY ,USA | Registered: 30 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tonto:
I need a sear spring for my kodiak double rifle was working up loads for my alaskan bear hunt when the left one broke. I have a pair on order but it going to take at least 6 weeks. anyone know where you can get parts for one?
Dean

If you have a good gun smith in your area who does a lot of shotgun work, take the broken spring to him, and let him make one. It's not rocket science! Costly however! Galazan does work that is pure quality. Let them know you have a hunt rideing on this spring.

Galazan is:

Connecticut ashotgun Manufacturing Company
100 Burritt Street
New Britain, CT 06053

www.connecticutshotgun.com

E-mail Galazan@msn.com

The only number I know for them is their order number! 1-800-515-4867

beer

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Try Flintlocks, Etc in Massachussetts at (413) 698-3822. It is my understanding that they have more Pedersoli parts in stock than anyone else in the U.S. I have ordered from them, and the service is good and the shipping is fast

Dave

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3818 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Is this a common spring to break on these rifles?

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tonto
posted Hide Post
I just call the place in Mass talked to Richard he had the part. Says He doesnt sell many parts for the kodiak. That they are real well built. Why do I have the great luck?
Dean

Posts: 1057 | Location: adirondacks,NY ,USA | Registered: 30 December 2001Reply With Quote