THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    I have nothing to do with this.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have nothing to do with this.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi, I just saw this new today on guns america. I wish some one will buy it right away so I can quit obsessing about it...

Looks to me like a truly wonderful set up at a very fair price....

http://www.gunsinternational.c...cfm?gun_id=100116588

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1231 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is a great price. A new set-up like that I believe would run over 20k.

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You better buy that quick!! Now that you have posted the link here, you may have some competition for it in a nano-second or three!

Good luck

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She's a shorty...13.5"LOP. Frowner

Stephen Grant 500BPE
Joseph Harkom 450BPE

Posts: 625 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 21 October 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I bought a brand new Searcy in 375 Flanged with 13" something LOP.........since my LOP is around 15"....my steal turned into a great deal after a Butch restock. But if it fits.....fantastic price.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A good stock maker can add a wood extension that blends very well and can be almost invisible to a casual viewer without close inspection.

Cheap too.

If you decide you don't like the extension, you can always restock later, after digesting the purchase of the rifle (or shotgun.)

JPK

Free 500grains

Posts: 4900 | Location: Chevy Chase, Md. | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JPK:
A good stock maker can add a wood extension that blends very well and can be almost invisible to a casual viewer without close inspection.

Cheap too.

If you decide you don't like the extension, you can always restock later, after digesting the purchase of the rifle (or shotgun.)

JPK

+1 beer
Did I just agree with JPK......
Bill

Member DSC,DRSS,NRA,TSRA
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain
There ought to be one day - just one – when there is open season on Congressmen.
~Will Rogers~

Posts: 1132 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 09 May 2006Reply With Quote