THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Classic Model 500 N.E. for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Model 500 N.E. for sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
For what ever reason I can't get the picture up. I thought I new how. Anyhow check it out on the web site under the for sale button.
http://www.searcyent.com/for_sale.htm

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butch, sent you a PM but in case you didnt get it what would it cost to restock this rifle for a lefty?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6644 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch Searcy:
For what ever reason I can't get the picture up. I thought I new how. Anyhow check it out on the web site under the for sale button.
http://www.searcyent.com/for_sale.htm

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dang that is a good looking rifle!! Oh why couldnt I have been born rich instead of just good looking?

DRSS

Posts: 1168 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dang that is a good looking rifle!! Oh why couldnt I have been born rich instead of just good looking?

Or at least one of them!!! :-)

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Are you two twins? The Tweedle brothers perchance?

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Better Tweedle Dee than Tweedle Dumb, I suppose! :-)

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Or at least one of them!!! :-)

Ya hurt me big guy!! Big Grin

DRSS

Posts: 1168 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
:-(

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
dancing dancing dancing

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Game Hunter
posted Hide Post
Butch,

Do you need any machinery for building your guns. I might have something you need and we could work out a trade. Wink

Keith O'Neal
Trophy Collectors Consultants
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

All of your desires can be found on the other side of your fears.

Posts: 490 | Location: Oxford, AL. | Registered: 24 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keith,
Call me or email a list of equipment. Also I will be in a need for a car for my Granddaughter very soon.
760-762-6131, searcy@ccis.com

One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Sexy.

Anyone need a kidney?

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch Searcy:
Also I will be in a need for a car for my Granddaughter very soon.
760-762-6131, searcy@ccis.com

I have a 2001 4X4 Dodge 2500 diesel that would definitely match her purse and shoes.
Wink

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wonder how she'd look on a Cobalt Blue 2006 Road Glide! It doesn't rain much out that way, as I hear.

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Keith,
Please email me a list of what you have.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote