New
Find
Notify
Tools

Luccini DR
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hey, check out the Luccini Best Quality 375 DR on Guns International, item 100185064. Extra set of 20ga barrels too....elegant!

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Link: http://www.gunsinternational.c...cfm?gun_id=100185064

Jack

OH GOD! {Seriously, we need the help.}

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep! & Mr Sabbatti is no longer with us...FYI he was a featured engraver for: F. ili Rizzini (100K $$ SxS guns not the cheap O/Us), Perazzi, Krieghoff, Beretta, etc...Top-shelf stuff!

Considering Piotti now wants 80K+ for a DR in the white - I'd call this a GREAT deal.

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
It looks like the rifle barrels are ported next to the front sight ramp. Too bad if true... Other than that, a very nice gun for the money.

Posts: 3319 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
Shame about the ports. Roll Eyes

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Huvius:
It looks like the rifle barrels are ported next to the front sight ramp. Too bad if true... Other than that, a very nice gun for the money.

quote:
Originally posted by tendrams:
Shame about the ports. Roll Eyes

Now you have a clue why it is for sale! I doubt the rifle will regulate very well with those ports changing the way the rifle moves under recoil!

Some people could destroy an anvil with a rubber hammer! .............DUMB!!!!

........................... old

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote