THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    375 flanged - what shellholder?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

375 flanged - what shellholder?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Got the rifle, got the dies but am having fits trying to determine proper shellholder. CH4D lists one but would rather try to locate an RCBS, Lee or Lyman here in Canada.

Anyone tell me which numbers will fit?

Thanks.

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think it is a special from RCBS. It is a catalog item but is marked 375 FLG rather than a number

Posts: 572 | Location: Escaped to Montana  | Registered: 01 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of subsailor74
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bradhe:
I think it is a special from RCBS. It is a catalog item but is marked 375 FLG rather than a number

+1 - they are a special order piece, and I had a heck of a time finding one. It was backordered forever!

Posts: 1594 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think mine is a lyman No. 17.

Take case to shop with you and check.

Cheers,

Chris

DRSS

Posts: 1975 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have 500 (unfired) pieces of brass RCBS dies and she'll holder. In Canada, fire me a pm.

Posts: 373 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 13 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 395 | Location: West Coast | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks all!

Got lots of brass BC.

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote