THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Vinzenz Urbas, Ferlach Austria, Double Rifle-anyone have experience with them?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vinzenz Urbas, Ferlach Austria, Double Rifle-anyone have experience with them?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Greetings AR Colleagues,

I’m interested to know if anyone has experience with Vinzenz Urbas double rifles of Ferlach Austria. We have a rifle taken on consignment that is a fine example with a two barrel set in 458 Winchester and 460 Weatherby. It is a true sidelock with full coverage engraving and comes in a leather covered case. I’m trying to do some research on the maker and the value of the rifle. If anyone is knowledgeable about Vinzenz Urbas, particularly our European AR colleagues, I would appreciate any information or a PM and can provide full details.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote