Find
Notify
Tools

Good Guy report for NFMike
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of KINO
posted
This may fit better under reloading, but considering North Fork bullets are used in DGR rifles I'll post it here.
On Friday I called North Fork and reached the answering machine. I didn't leave a message, but got a call back from Mike.
Mike took the time to explain the characteristics of his bullets and sent an e-mail with some loading information and bullet types.
I placed an order with him for some 470 fp solids and he made a deal with me for some discontinued 375 solids to test for feeding in my bolt gun.
Best of all they arrived this afternoon by mail.
With that kind of service I'll be doing more business with North Fork in the future.
Thanks Mike.

Posts: 470 | Location: SYRACUSE, UT, USA | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KINO:
This may fit better under reloading, but considering North Fork bullets are used in DGR rifles I'll post it here.
On Friday I called North Fork and reached the answering machine. I didn't leave a message, but got a call back from Mike.
Mike took the time to explain the characteristics of his bullets and sent an e-mail with some loading information and bullet types.
I placed an order with him for some 470 fp solids and he made a deal with me for some discontinued 375 solids to test for feeding in my bolt gun.
Best of all they arrived this afternoon by mail.
With that kind of service I'll be doing more business with North Fork in the future.
Thanks Mike.

Kino, you found what a lot of us have known for a long time! Mike is a class act, and his bullets are top of the line, IMO! You won't be dissapointed with his product, or his service, or in fact, with his conversation! thumb thumb beer

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Mac, I agree wholeheartedly and will be sending him an email soon with bullet questions for a trip I am trying to convince my wife I need to take!

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Could not find a more sincere and likable fellow..

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Instead of praising him to the heavens, just call him up and order some bullets. Big Grin

www.northforkbullets.com

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 500grains:
Instead of praising him to the heavens, just call him up and order some bullets. Big Grin

www.northforkbullets.com

I just sent him an email, but when my order comes it will go through Superior Ammo...

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charles_Helm:
quote:
Originally posted by 500grains:

www.northforkbullets.com

I just sent him an email, but when my order comes it will go through Superior Ammo...

I've got 150 of his 470 bullets sitting on my desk as we speak! Just been too sick to use them! beer

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote