THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    SIACE Big Hunter Double rifle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIACE Big Hunter Double rifle
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has any one out there such a rifle? And how is it? Expereance?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do they make them in Safari calibers? I've seen many in 45-70 and such, but not in NE calibers.

Posts: 20141 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hae not seen the Nitro caliber guns but if they are built like the 45-70s they should be wonderful guns. Siace doubles are very well made.

Posts: 2833 | Location: NC | Registered: 08 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd like to hear any feedback on these as well as I've been interested in them. I thought they had them in 450 or 444 Marlin as well. I've looked at them at SCI shows and liked what I saw. Seemed to be a better value than a Sabatti (similar price tag).

Posts: 156 | Location: Preferably in the woods with my Verney-Carron .450/400 NE double rifle | Registered: 07 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They're usually priced well above the Sabattis...like $7,500 to $9,500. Maybe they made a plainer version I'm not aware of. The only think I'd be worried about is regulation...it doesn't seem to be a strong point of Italian or Spanish double rifles.

Posts: 20141 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll say they are a much nicer made gun than the Sabatti and the regulation of my two 45-70s is really good with loads I worked up for them.
They did make three grades at one time and the lowest grade wasn't very attractive. Middle and higher grades are nice.

Sam

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Medium and High grade guns.

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
I think I have shot one of those rifles!

...... AND drank some blueberry wine later! Big Grin

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11020 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
I have shot the Siace 45/70.A fine handling rifle.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post