THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Talley Style Mount for Burris FF or Docter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Talley Style Mount for Burris FF or Docter
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone know where I can locate a Talley stye mounting bracket for a Burris FF or a Docter? Are they commercially made yet?

I reached out Dirk Schimmel, but have not heard back from him yet. Just seeing what options exist.

Also, where is the best place to buy a Docter sight?

Thanks

Posts: 150 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 30 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Contact Ken Bush at kebco.com
I looked around the internet and his prices were by far much less than anwhere else.

Posts: 156 | Location: Preferably in the woods with my Verney-Carron .450/400 NE double rifle | Registered: 07 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have no experience with the FastFire, I have used the Docter II & III, as well as the Trijicon RMR, & Meopta. All seemed to work fine for me. The single criteria I would use to pick one over the other is the mounting plates available for the application.
At this time I am not aware of anyone making a QD mounting system for the reflex sights using a Talley base. Are you married to using a Talley base?

Ken

DRSS, PP Chapter
Life NRA
Life SCI
Life DSC

Posts: 1329 | Location: PA | Registered: 06 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dirk Schimmel is the answer. I have one but have not used it yet.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1929 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BEGNO:
Dirk Schimmel is the answer. I have one but have not used it yet.

Dirk and I have been in contact. He has what I need. Thanks for the feedback.

Posts: 150 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 30 October 2006Reply With Quote