THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Regulating Instructions for a Merkel 141E
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Regulating Instructions for a Merkel 141E
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A gentleman on this site was kind enough to send me regulating instructions for my Merkel 141E 9.3X74R. I diligently saved them on my computer, but didn't print a copy. Guess what? That computer went Kaput! Would that gentleman, or someone else, be so kind as to send them again? I promise I'll print them out and put them in the case with the gun this time.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2173 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What's your email address and I will forward an email I have with the instructions attached.

Posts: 892 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: 04 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
It must have not been me. You reference the sender as a gentleman. Roll Eyes

I did send someone the instructions and will send them to you if you will e-mail me at properfistmele@hotmail.com.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7711 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote