THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    North Fork Technologies says Thanks to DSC and AR Members
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Fork Technologies says Thanks to DSC and AR Members
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello To All,

Thank you to all those from AR who visited us at DSC. It was a great show for us. We even have many new customers because of the AR site. While we sell bullets, it is always great to hear the success our products have had with our hunters going abroad and home.

The best stories this year are of how their PH have never heard of NorthFork but after witnessing the bullet performance they are believers and did not want the hunter to leave with their extra ammo. That to us is the best validation of our products.

Again, thanks to all who took the time to come and talk with us. It is always great to put names and faces together.

Regards,
North Fork Technologies

North Fork Technologies
www.northforkbullets.com

Posts: 158 | Location: Philomath, Oregon | Registered: 26 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
After Midway was sold to Brownells, no North Folk bullets available or offered in the Norwegian market.

Any ideas how to get hold of NF bullets ? Midway had a very good range of the NF bullets !

Morten

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1138 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Wait a minute! Larry sold out to Brownells? I didn't get the memo.

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7145 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
I do not think Larry got the memo.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Norwegian,

We have a distributor in Sweden, MillForce Hunting. Contact Tommy there.

Regards,
North Fork

North Fork Technologies
www.northforkbullets.com

Posts: 158 | Location: Philomath, Oregon | Registered: 26 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks North Fork. I will contact MillForce Hunting.

Morten

Posts: 1138 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
John, great to have caught up with you in Dallas, sorry to have missed you on the Sunday but we had another "big one" not getting back to our motel, and your message, until well after midnight !

Another time, another place no doubt we will meet again, sooner rather than later.

Thanks for your help too.

Paul.

Posts: 531 | Location: Australia | Registered: 30 June 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi guys
For the Norwegians !
I buy my North Fork bullets from Viking Tecknology in Sigdal, Norway.
First class bullets that I mostly use om moose in val. 30 & 375

All the best
Bjørn

Posts: 5 | Location: Norway | Registered: 27 January 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bjørn !

The Swedish MillForce sent me to ABC Fritid also, but Viking is much closer. I will look into it.

Morten

posted Hide Post
Hei Morten
i know he can be hard to reach at times. Here is the e-mailadress for Viking: oddbjorn@viking-technology.com
Phone number:911 53 836

Good luck

Posts: 5 | Location: Norway | Registered: 27 January 2015Reply With Quote