Notify
Tools

FYI--Dave Bush
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 500 Fan
posted
Guys,

Please go to the Big Bore topic and see the post about Dave Bush.

Thanks,

The display of PURE POWER is nothing short of AWESOME !

1 JOHN 3:18

Posts: 327 | Location: The Beautiful Sandhills of America | Registered: 29 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JDA-CO
posted Hide Post
That's a bummer!

Prayers out to he and his family...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was afraid of that when he didn't answer PMs. I wanted to take Dave on his first African hunt. Damn shame...great guy.

Posts: 20159 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Dave and I were fast friends on AR, We had many discussions, both on the double rifle forum, and by PMs. He loved to tease me about Blaser double rifles, saying I need a few of them in various chamberings. I, on the other hand, told him he should trade his Blaser in on a good Sabatti with ground muzzles. Big Grin All in fun, and I will miss his posts here, and the PMs we shared over the years.

My sincere condolences for his illness, My prayers will be for his comfort from pain in his passing. This website and the hunting/shooting world will poorer for loosing him, and I personally feel the loss of a friend!
...................................................................... CRYBABY

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote