New
Find
Notify
Tools

In the Game
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Well, Thanks to Mississippian I'm now a card carrying member of DR's. He sold me his Merkel 470 last week and I'm in the process of getting reloading equip. Thanks to all the guys at the Brady shoot for their knowledge and advice. Hope to put it to use in Africa this year. This will be the first of several DR's if my luck holds and I do not divorce. If I never post again, it is because I blew myself up reloading homer

DRSS

Posts: 29 | Location: Madison, Mississippi | Registered: 24 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is D/R owning moving you into reloading? That's
my situation (too). Lot's of buying, lots of learn-
ing, all good!

Jack

OH GOD! {Seriously, we need the help.}

Posts: 2791 | Location: USA - East Coast | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's wonderful having friends like that, isn't it?

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CDHOMS:
Well, Thanks to Mississippian I'm now a card carrying member of DR's. He sold me his Merkel 470 last week and I'm in the process of getting reloading equip. Thanks to all the guys at the Brady shoot for their knowledge and advice. Hope to put it to use in Africa this year. This will be the first of several DR's if my luck holds and I do not divorce. If I never post again, it is because I blew myself up reloading homer

Congratulations CDHoms that is a good rifle, I've shot it and it shoots well.

............Welcome to the DRSS, and to the Brady get together!See you next year!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and best wishes with your Merkel!