THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Your thoughts on BRNO Super U/O Double rifle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your thoughts on BRNO Super U/O Double rifle
 Login/Join

posted
My local shop has one in a high grade..i.e. deep relief engraved, in 375 H&H. I already have the same gun in 12G....was thinking of buying the 375 so i can have them as a pair, besides id use it on porkers, Bulls,and maybe sambar deer.
Anyone care to comment their thoughts on the above rifle? anyone got one?

Thanks

Posts: 69 | Location: Sydney | Registered: 14 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flatshooter:
My local shop has one in a high grade..i.e. deep relief engraved, in 375 H&H. I already have the same gun in 12G....was thinking of buying the 375 so i can have them as a pair, besides id use it on porkers, Bulls,and maybe sambar deer.
Anyone care to comment their thoughts on the above rifle? anyone got one?

Thanks

Never miss a chance to buy a double rifle! thumb

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can be very good at times Brno did som very nice guns especially higher end ones.

Be sure to look it up promptly.

/C

one of us
posted Hide Post
They're a good utilitarian rifle, I have them in 9.3 and .375. There was a good discussion on them last winter at the NitroExpress site. ~Arctic~

A stranger is a friend we haven't met

Posts: 277 | Location: Yellowknife, NWT, Canada | Registered: 13 October 2002Reply With Quote