Find
Notify
Tools

Insurance for collections
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
http://www.collectinsure.com/

Their rates are pretty good. Anyone have any knowledge of people filing claims? Good or bad feedback?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
What are their rates? SIAI out of florida has rate of 1.25 per $100. Would like to know.

Thanks, Tom

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 985 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snowwolfe:
http://www.collectinsure.com/

Their rates are pretty good. Anyone have any knowledge of people filing claims? Good or bad feedback?

I've used them for years, nice people and easy to work with. Luckily have never had to file a claim. Smiler

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
try cor vens insurance. it is way less than 1.25 per 100. for 375.00 you can insure quite a collection ( several doubles and several custom guns)

Posts: 1396 | Registered: 24 September 2007Reply With Quote