New
Find
Notify
Tools

verney-carron ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
got a catalog from them yesterday with a price sheet was wondering if they make bespoke guns ?
would like the azura 230ad in 10 ga or 8 ga

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk10ga:
got a catalog from them yesterday with a price sheet was wondering if they make bespoke guns ?

If you are in the US google Kebco LLC and order from him. They are bespoke, and will make whatever you want, within reason, but I can't see a 10-8 ga on that model frame. That is a 20 ga frame gun. But they can do some amazing things.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 05 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
tk10ga - Welcome to the forum.

I sent you a PM. Click on 'Go' in the upper menu, then 'Personal Zone' and then 'Private Messaging' to read it.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk10ga:

As Showbart says, Ken Buch (Kebco here on AccurateReloading) is the US importer. He is in PA and a heck of a nice guy who will go to great lengths to make you happy.

Give him a call, I am sure he will answer all of your questions.

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3464 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
+1 on Ken.....great gent to deal with...straight shooter. VC rifles re one of the best deals going right now.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote