New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heym double rifle shoot
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hats off and a big thank you to the Heym guys.
Thank you Chris, Tony and Doc. I know it's a big job to put on a shoot like this. Doc's discussion about reloading, Tony's knowledge about everything, especialy the cop stories and Chris's knowledge of the Heyms was worth the trip. Thanks for the hospitality. I'm working on buying one.

Gordon

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Clan_Colla
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Sir.

Glad you enjoyed our shoot.
It was our pleasure.

Posts: 633 | Location: Texas | Registered: 30 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Would love to hear some details on how this gathering turned out?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Sergeant,
Welcome to AR! Lots of valuable information here. I don't remember exactly, but I believe there were 17 shooters. Chris or Doc or Tony would know for sure. We had a lot of fun having shooting contests designed by Tony at plywood buffalo cutouts. Doc had lots of information about reloading doubles, cleaning, etc. It was my second time at the Heym Invitational. Those folks are very generous with their equipment,time,ammo,and anything else that has to do with double rifles. Now I need to buy that 450/400 Chris told me about. I'm working on it.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DSC was pleased to provide the "buffalo" for this shoot and I hope everyone took some of the DSC "swag" I left for you. Hope you had a good time.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2821 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Many thanks!

One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the late reply.

A good time was had by all. We had several Houstonians that had to cancel due to hurricane Harvey.

I don't know that I have any photos... next year we'll have to designate a photographer.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947