THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    2012 Vintagers Side by Side Championships
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2012 Vintagers Side by Side Championships
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted
I am here in Rhode Island at the event. Met a couple of double rifle shooters and walked over to the ranges. This years eventis close to the exhibitors and we will be under the gun, no pun intended, but will have many observers lots of eyes on us. Will keep you posted and will have my wife video the event. I will be shooting the Stopping gun with my 450#2 and the Stalking gun with a Ruger#1 30/06. The events are 32 shots and I will shoot half Thursday and Friday.
Will have lots of photos after I get home. lots of cool firearms here pics of them also.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Good luck Mike!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Have fun!