Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Selling a DR?
 Login/Join

posted
I just returned from Zim where I completed my quest for the "Big Five." Five months from start to finish. It ended on the evening of the 15th day of a 16th safari with a single frontal brain shot.

For this "quest" I bought a Heym "PH" in 470 N.E. I love the gun, but it is a working gun and belongs in the bush - not my gun cabinent. So I have decided to sell it. I posted in on Gunbroker for $12,500 with a buy-now for $14,000.

Anybody have any suggestions for other venues to sell fine guns? I coiuld really use the help.

If anyone from Ar is interested - not that I am pandering - I will give you guys the brass, dies, etc as well.

I was planning to keep them as another 470 N.E. is in my future - just do not right now. Besides, I could use the cash for the taxidermy. THe cats will both be full mounts - awesome specimens to say the least. The leopard as a true man-eater in the village around the concession.

Anyway - if you have thoughts on where to sell a DR please let me know.

Thanks guys,

One of Us
Picture of bigfats
posted Hide Post
pm sent

Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why not post a hunt report with pictures in the African Hunting Reports. Would love to see some pics on this hunt as well as your report.

Dutch

posted Hide Post
Getting to that as well.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I find Guns International to be the best venue for higher-end firearms.

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
I find Guns International to be the best venue for higher-end firearms.

Ditto's as well, also post it here in the classified.

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
It would be great to hear a report of your Safari on the "African hunting reports" of AR.
In particular on the man eating Leopard.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote