THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Searcy 470 double in Classifieds (price reduced)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Searcy 470 double in Classifieds (price reduced)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
With much regret I have put my Searcy 470 Deluxe Grade up for sale in the classifieds. It includes dies, cases and a small number of Woodleigh solids and NF Cup points. $1,000 less than new, no wait and it is less than two years old. It also has taken 5 elephants.

465H&H

I would really like to see this rifle go to someone here that will use it to take more elephants. I will drop the price to $16,000 for a short time.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sounds as if 465H&H has done the break-in for someone. As much as most of us are into delayed gratification, this should take about a day to sell!

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote