THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Just Arrived... the new HEYM "Jaeger"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just Arrived... the new HEYM "Jaeger"
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
NE 450 No2,

Are you saying that the Jaeger is now offered in both 450/400 and 9,3x74R? This would be welcomed news.

Posts: 156 | Location: Preferably in the woods with my Verney-Carron .450/400 NE double rifle | Registered: 07 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No 450 Nitro only, I was stating that my 400, and my 9,3 are ejector rifles.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ahhh. You had my hopes up. But I'll be sure to lobby at the Heym booth for such an offering at SCI.

Posts: 156 | Location: Preferably in the woods with my Verney-Carron .450/400 NE double rifle | Registered: 07 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fo Fiddy NE:
Ahhh. You had my hopes up. But I'll be sure to lobby at the Heym booth for such an offering at SCI.

Yes come to the booth and introduce youself, I will be there.

We will have one of our 9,3x74R's on the small 88B SXS frame as well as a 26B O/U in 9,3x74R and 45/70.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote