THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    A 4 Bore Double Rifle in Action!Plus Pics!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A 4 Bore Double Rifle in Action!Plus Pics!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
man, that beast turned out nice!!! thanks for sharing.......and keep em coming

DRSS

Posts: 1151 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well Mate I salute you that is truely a work of art!What a fantastic looking double I would sell my soul to own something like that i can tell you.With out being rude what was the cost of that beauty beer

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Too bad Raptors are extinct! That is truely one of the finest looking firearms I have ever seen....the coloring, wood, engraving...dinasaurs....perfect for a 4 bore!
Excellent job...truely a shootable piece of artwork.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a beauty, come-on Safarikid you have to give us details, weight of rifle, bullets, velocity, length of barrels, etc.

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhaba:
Well Mate I salute you that is truely a work of art!What a fantastic looking double I would sell my soul to own something like that i can tell you.With out being rude what was the cost of that beauty beer

Man,it is Nice,but dont sell your soul...you will need it one day! Wink...One almost as nice just sold for 110K about 2 weeks ago clap

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GarBy:
Too bad Raptors are extinct! That is truely one of the finest looking firearms I have ever seen....the coloring, wood, engraving...dinasaurs....perfect for a 4 bore!
Excellent job...truely a shootable piece of artwork.

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Thanks Gary thumb The engraver had it for some time and it took him over 300hrs on the bench!

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dirklawyer:
What a beauty, come-on Safarikid you have to give us details, weight of rifle, bullets, velocity, length of barrels, etc.

Thanks!She weighs 26pds..Empty!..2000gr Jacketed SP's or Solids at 1400fps from 22" barrels..Been to Tanzania twice and has taken 2 Buff...I used the wrong soft points(2 types)by mistake...the .025 jacket Unbonded broke up inside,the Bonded .65 jackets would have went in and out!Next time! http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k233/SAFARIKID/DSC00167.jpg

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What did the trackers and gun bearer say when you uncased and then uncorked that monster?!?!? clap

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
I bet the gunbearer wasn't singing songs of praise about you. Beautiful gun, before and after.

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1245 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Safari,

That is a marvelous rifle. Enjoy it!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks SafariKid for sharing knowledge and pictures. Smiler I have always found your bigbore "events" exciting dancing

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote