THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    ONE MORE PLEA FOR NORMA 375 FL AMMO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ONE MORE PLEA FOR NORMA 375 FL AMMO
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted
300gr softs or solids, please. It appears Norma will not import it

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I roll my own using Norma cases.

Think their load of 203b is a lot of RE15.

DRSS

Posts: 1970 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have several boxes brand new Send pm for phone. Email mgrem@comcast.net

Posts: 85 | Location: Bellville, Texas | Registered: 21 April 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
PM sent and thank you

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
There are a number of 5 packs of Kynoch old and new in Accessories- Ammo Dangerous Game and British on Guns International.

If you have any contacts in Europe to buy Norma ammo, bet Steve Bertram can bring it in for you in his regular shipments??

I shoot this one too. I was able to buy a good supply of Norma 350gr softs and old brown packs of Holland and Holland labeled ammo from David Powell before he passed away!!

Good luck.

470EDDY

Posts: 2666 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Where can I contact Mr. Bertram? I just received the shipment from mgrem so I am up to 70 rounds now Still, even though I've successfully loaded to regulation, I'd love to have a case of the stuff.

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I import from UK, mostly guns as ammo is crazy costly to import, I do bring in very limited amounts of ammo.

Posts: 1088 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I have, over time, collected loaded ammo and brass by Norma and Hornady, and HOLLAND AND HOLLAND branded Kynoch. It is available from time to time. Call Hornady customer service, and Norma USA in Florida to check availability.

Bill at Raven Rocks Precision, now in Virginia, might be able to assist you? He is on AR regularly.

Be careful, if you Google Bertram Brass, there is a BERTRAM BRASS USA. I don't know they are officially sanctioned by Bruce Bertram? They have 100 pieces of 375FlMag listed at $440!! That's a rip at $4.40/rd!!

The direct contact in Australia is:
Bruce Bertram
Bertram Bullet Company
Seymour, Victoria, Au
email- b.bertram@bigpond.com
Phone- 61 03 5792 2912

There are small offerings of Kynoch, old cordite and current production offered on Guns International under Rifle, Accessories, Ammo, British, Dangerous Game and Collectable.

FYI, I recently learned directly from Kynamco that they are NOT SHIPPING TO US ANY LONGER!!The OBUMMER, and present Administration has made it too complicated and to expensive to ship to US!! Thier production is full with shipments to Europe and Africa!! I hope this changes??!!
Seems they cannot mix brands of ammo ocean shipping into US. Each manufacturer has to load thier own containers!! That's alot of ammo!!
I am still recovering from back surgery and using a cane for balance. Hunting is going to be tough if this doesn't improve and I can pursue Dangerous Game again?? I may be talked into selling some of my stock at some point!! I will let you know next year!!
I hope this is helpful.

470EDDY

Posts: 2666 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bertram brass USA is going (or out of) business. They posted a message on their website. They are selling remaining stock.

Ken

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Bertram:
I import from UK, mostly guns as ammo is crazy costly to import, I do bring in very limited amounts of ammo.

Hi, if you can import the Norma ammo, I will gladly buy at least a case or two!

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member