New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drugs
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Two young men got busted for minor grass possession and appeared before the judge.
The judge told them that they could avoid community service and having a black mark on their records by going out over the week end and convince folks to not try drugs. They agreed to this and were back on Monday morning.
The judge asked the first guy, how did you do? The guy proudly told him he had talked 17 people into not trying drugs.
The judge was impressed and asked him how he had done that?
The fellow told him he had used a diagram. I drew a big circle and next to it a small circle: O o and told them that the big circle represented their brains without drugs and the small circle represented their brains on drugs.
Very good, said the judge and turned to the second guy.
How did you do, he asked? The guy replied that he had convinced 157 people to not try drugs.
Wow, said the judge, how'd you do that?
The guy said, I used a diagram also. I drew a little circle and next to it a big circle: o O. Then I told them the little circle represented their assholes before prison.........Smiler

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo