Find
Notify
Tools

SUPERMARKET SURROUND SOUND
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 1875SharpsShooter
posted
The new supermarket near my house has an automatic water mister to keep produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and witness the scent of fresh hay. When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The veggie department features the sound of a gentle breeze and the smell of fresh buttered corn.

I don't buy toilet paper there any more!

Whatdaya mean...........there's other calibers besides 45-70

Posts: 194 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 28 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm sure that PETA will demand that the meat counter will have sounds of frightened animals, squeels of pigs etc. CRYBABY

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would'nt be at all surprised about the PETA people.Screw em'I've got canine teeth + my eyes in the front of my head for a reason.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4326 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mete:
I'm sure that PETA will demand that the meat counter will have sounds of frightened animals, squeels of pigs etc. CRYBABY

But the real question will be why did they move the womens hygene department next to the "fresh" fish...

Roll Eyes

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
308Sako, that there's a beauty!

"Shoot hard, boys."

Posts: 115 | Location: Duluth, MN | Registered: 17 April 2007Reply With Quote