THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Re: This is the HUMOR fourm, for pity's sake!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: This is the HUMOR fourm, for pity's sake!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Since this also doubles as the titty picture forum, I was sort of torn. Honestly, I would have said the same thing about Britney Spears. In fact, I have on numerous occasions. I won't say anything else here about John Kerry unless it's funny.

H. C.

Posts: 3691 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 23 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Kerry humor? Look at his picture. Sincere imitation of a bassett hound if ever there was one, of course I wouldn't use that in evaluating him for the position of POTUS. His actions cover that pretty well.

Dan

Pres., TYGC

www.Cynical.Overtones

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DigitalDan:

Your post solved a puzzle for me! I kept wondering who Kerry reminded me of - and forgot to think of the basset hound. Of course! A lovable pup- also bone lazy and not very quick thinking, either.

Posts: 649 | Location: NY | Registered: 15 January 2004Reply With Quote